Please review all of the information in the dropdown FAQs below on how to secure your Student Tickets for Fall 2022.
Upper-class students: Please check your ticket account to make certain you can access it prior to ticket release days.
First-year students: Please make sure your ticket account is set up and ready to use prior to ticket release days. Also, please monitor your Baylor email account for important information about running the Baylor Line and sitting in the Baylor Line section.
Baylor Football 2022
We are only a few short weeks away from cheering on Coach Aranda and the Baylor football team for the 2022 season. The student experience at McLane Stadium is one of the best in the country and we are excited to welcome back a full capacity student section. Your presence and your excitement make a huge difference in the game experience for other fans and for the team, so last year, we increased student seating by 20% to over 11,000 student tickets! We look forward to seeing you at every single game this year and cheering our Bears to victory.
Student Seating at McLane Stadium
Baylor has two student seating areas at McLane Stadium for the 2022 season including the Baylor Line (first-year students) and the General Admission student section above the Baylor Line (all students.)
Get Ready for Game Day
We wanted to pass along some important information as you prepare for the season and take your place in the Baylor Line.
- Step 1: Set Up Your Student Ticket Account (First year students, make sure your account is setup prior to attempting to secure tickets. Upperclassmen, make sure you can access your account prior to logging in to secure your tickets.)
- Step 2: Mark Your Calendars for Every Monday of a Home Game week @ 4pm for the Weekly Ticket Lottery. There are six home games this year, with the first on September 3. First-year students, please pay close attention to the Baylor Line 2022 Season section below.
- Step 3: Familiarize Yourself with Your Ticket Options
- Step 4: Get Ready for Game Day!
Baylor Line 2022 Season
First-year students will have preferential ticket claim opportunities to run the Line in the first two home games. Students that do not secure a ticket for the first home game will have an early opportunity to claim a ticket for the second home game. Tickets are not guaranteed and will be distributed at random by the ticketing system.
- Run the Baylor Line Ticket: First-year students only.
- Sit in the Baylor Line Ticket: No running of the Baylor Line, but sitting in the Baylor Line Section (first-year students only)
- General Admission Student Section Ticket: Located Above the Baylor Line (all students)
Following the first two home games, all first-year students may place themselves in the ticket lottery every Monday prior to a home game to claim either a 1) Run the Baylor Line Ticket, 2) Sit in the Baylor Line Ticket, or 3) General Admission Student Section Ticket, for each remaining home game.
The online student ticketing process is as follows:
- Tickets become available for online reservation beginning at 4 p.m. on the Monday before each home game.
- Students will have the capability of a mobile-only ticketing option for their tickets. A Valid Student ID with a matching name is still required for admittance to the stadium.
- Students that have reserved a ticket and are no longer able to attend may return tickets through the online return process by noon two days in advance of kick-off. No show tickets may result in restrictions for future ticket claims. See Ticket Non-Use Policy.
- Returned student tickets will be immediately placed back up online for claim and redistributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Student tickets are not transferable and not able to be sold. Any confirmation of a student ticket on sale or having been sold will result in immediate termination of access for the remainder of the season.
We cannot wait to see you in the Line! Sic’em Bears!